Sponsors, welcome to ICoEE2017. We welcome you to joint this event. Please fill up the form below to complete sponsorship process.
Please make sure each sponsor has read the following terms and conditions. Thank you.
- All participating sponsors are subject to these terms and conditions. Sponsors should review these terms before submitting an application. Questions regarding these terms should be directed to Arie Dipareza Syafei (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sponsors and exhibitors are prohibited from ohsting events or special meetings during ICoEE event, including but not limited to educational sessions, receptions, meals, and/or networking breaks.
- Cancellations received by July 26th, will receive a full refund minus $300 administrative fee. Cancellations received after July 26th will receive no refund.
- Sponsorship Fees: the sponsorship values are outlined in the Proposal of ICoEE2017 and are due in full upon registration execution of these terms and conditions. No sponsor will be allowed to participate unless payment in full is received prior to the start of the ICoEE2017 on 24th October 2017.
- Compliance: In the event of violation by any partners of any of these terms and conditions, or if for any reason ICoEE committee considers the conference to be objectionable or contrary to the intent and purpose of the the 5th ICoEE2017, the sponsor may be removed from sponsors list in ICoEE Committee’s sole discretion. In such an event, ICoEE Committee will not be liable for returning or refunding fee.
- Force Majeure: Should fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, strikes, civil disturbance, Acts of God, political or social boycott, or any other circumstances beyond the control of ICoEE Committee make it illegal, impossible, commercially impractical, or inadvisable to hold the ICoEE2017 at the scheduled time, ICoEE Committee may postpone or cancel its conference and Committee shall retain such part of the sponsorship fees as shall be required to compensate ICoEE Committee for reasonable expenses incurred up to the time of such postponement or cancellation. All remaining sponsorship fees shall be refunded.
- Amendment of Terms and Conditions: ICoEE2017 reserves the right to make changes, amendments and additions to these terms and conditions, policies, or other requirements or rules at any time, and all changes, amendments, and additions so made shall be binding on exhibitors and sponsors with the provision that they will be advised in writing of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered are subject to the discretion of ICoEE Committee.