All papers that have been revised based on reviewer’s comments will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
These are guidelines for manuscript:
- Paper must be written full in English.
- Author should use provided templates to prepare the paper. Paper template can be downloaded here (right click, save as)
- Paper should be limited to 6-10 pages.
- Paper should not violates any copyrights or trademarks. Failure to do so will cause withdrawal paper from publication
- Paper should be checked using authorized grammar checker such as Grammarly, WhiteSmoke, or Ginger, etc. to make sure that sentences are clear and using a proper grammar.
- Paper should be checked using authorized plagiarism detection software such as Turnitin, iThenticate, or Grammarly, etc. to make sure that the paper constitutes author’s original work, that all non-original or third party work has been properly credited and cited, and that no portion of this manuscript has been plagiarized or self plagiarized. Similarity percentage must be lower than 20%.
- Author should provide a proof-read certificate from proof-reading service for camera-ready submission, such as Proof-Reading-Service.com.
- Author should check the quality of the final PDF document online all fonts are embedded in all PDF files and the quality of the digital images should be at least 150 dpi.